Thursday, December 22, 2011

Covert Operation

I am in hiding right now. Hiding in my room. This move has been so difficult, to say the least. With two more children with wills of their own, it its chaotic at best. Never in my adult life has so much been out of control, the house, the kids, my dear husband. I cannot take one step without stepping on something! I am exhausted to say the least. On the bright side, it was warm today, reaching the upper 60's, and sunny. We missed a gorgeous sunset driving in traffic, and glimpsed the very end, seeing all of the chanel islands, which is rare to see them so clearly. We had to buy some necessities today, and also did some furniture shopping but did not actually buy anything. That is very difficult to do with four overwhelmed children. My country babies are not used to this fast moving city life. Well my cover has been blown. Lil' Sis has found me. That only took 8 minutes. I know you are anxious to see pictures, and I really do hope to get some loaded soon. At Night you would think we would get lots done, but we collapse shortly after the kids fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment