Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cute Question

Our Lil' Farmer has been growing so fast and is thinking a great deal more about what we say and how he makes it all fit together in his head.  He recently started gathering coins where he could find them.  Sabbath came, and he announced to me that he would be giving his collection of coins to Jesus.  The joy he had on his face was so precious.  While we were sitting on the pew, waiting for the deacon to come with the offering plate, he whispered in my ear, How does Jesus come down to get his money?  I could have squeezed him at that moment so tight he wouldn't have been able to breath! How adorable! I then had a nice conversation all about how God appoints people to use His money. It really made me think about how God really does communicate with His servants, leading us, guiding us, to walk in the path he has set before us.  What a precious memory from a sweet innocent child.  I am glad I had that moment, and no one else.

Country Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment