Friday, July 13, 2012

Tough Moments

Today, I've been busy cleaning for the first time since returning from the East Coast. We have been gone for several months and many of you know, I lost my dear Momma to Lung Cancer. I just came across some papers. The papers that I wrote down her last prognosis. It was tough to read them, because I remember her telling me on the phone all of the words I wrote down. I was so impatient with her, with the situation - wanting more answers. Little did I know that when she told me the lastest news, that it would only be 3 weeks until she would Rest forever until the Lord calls her forth. I wrote down - "6 months - 1 year". Oh how I would love to have had even 6 months. 1 Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him." My hope and peace lies in His Promises. I will see Mom again, according to His Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment