Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Great Escape

A few weeks ago, we decided to take a 3-day weekend and find some R & R in the wilderness. With everything we have experienced over the past 6 months, this was very much needed! We love to camp (especially in our camper) and love it more when we can relax, which with 4 small children, can be difficult! But with much success, we did! We had a wonderful time, and thoroughly enjoyed each other for 3 solid days. We are already planning a return trip soon! And, well, we only had one child overboard unintentionally - so I would say a success!
The beautiful drive!
Lil'Farmer pumping up our raft!
Sweet Sis all ready for a boat ride!
Country Needles relaxing while the boys row!
The night-cap, hotdogs and smores!
For my own sake, I have not published the picture of me jumping into the lake - it was a fantastic adventure shot - but, the ol' backside is showing! I'll spare you. So, I challenged Kind Heart to jump-in, assuring him I would if he did. He did - so I had to! No one else was as brave...
Chicken duty!
Sweet Sis taking in the majestic landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment